Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's Beginning To Look a lot like CHRISTMAS

Our First christmas present:
Kelsi and Caleb got us tickets to see David Archuleta. It was such a good concert. You can just tell he is so sweet and his voice is so amazing! I had so much fun, definately a great present. Thanks Cabe and Kels!
The Christmas Tree hunt begins!
Found the perfect one Brady held the tree with one hand holding a rope and the other through the sun roof, we were crackin up.
Our FIRST Christmas Tree





POLAR EXPRESS

I got Brady tickets to the Polar Express for his birthday, and then some of the rest of the family decided to join us. It turned out to be a really fun weekend. All the kids were so cute and we had never been on a train!

I made them get one piece pj's. They were hilarious!

Entering the North Pole
Santa and Sam

Brady all bundled up sippin his hot cocoa

This was a little friend Brady and I made on the train. She was so cute, she had to give me a hug when the ride was over.
Sam and I



THANKSGIVING:

Thanksgiving eve I found this dress at my parent's house in the laundry room. So of course I had to put it on....totally 80's! Love it.


Brady's parents got to stop by on their way back to Washington the day after Thanksgiving so they spent the rest of the weekend with us. Lori helped us cook our first TURKEY!We had been playing the Wii all weekend so we decided to see who is the real pro at bowling!

Conner
I magically won the second game somehow....Luck

3 comments:

  1. I forgot about the polor express! I bet that was fun! Love the PJs of course! That dress is comical

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Whitney! You spelt my name wrong. Didn't I have to get mad at you for this same reason another time? Im just kidding. Looks like you and Brady are having a fun marrige! See ya later,
    Connor

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! You two couldn't get any cuter:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...