Monday, February 14, 2011

Complete

Happy V-Day!!!!!!!! Boden is just dying with excitement for this special day, can you tell? He looks just like his Daddy in this photo, I love it! Happy year and a 1/2 Brady!

I am so glad I went with my gut and chose to paint the entertainment center of ours white. We could not be more pleased with how it turned out and how it just brightens up our family room. Yes, it did take us all day Saturday to do but with some help we got it finished! Thanks Rachelle and Burke, for the shop and all your help!

BEFORE
AFTER

3 comments:

  1. That looks awesome!! I'm so impressed and totally looking around my house for something to paint white...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol be careful you will become addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful--and I'm totally impressed that you did it in one day!

    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...